TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We ask that you abide by the terms and conditions of use that follow. Please read them carefully, because your use and purchases on the Mina Lingerie website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use, you may not access or otherwise use this Site. We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions from time to time. When we make changes, we will post them here. You may wish to check this section incase of any future changes.
In the event that you are provided with a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, this is your private information and should be treated as confidential. Not to be disclosed to any third party.
If you see or suspect any unusual behaviour on your account please email us and we can work on resolving this matter email@example.com
We have the right to disable any username or password at any time, for any reason.
Creating An Account
By creating a Mina account; you are granting consent to us retaining some personal data which you provide us with. Such as your name, e-mail address, telephone numbers and addresses in order to process and deliver any orders you place. When you place your order with us you are consenting to your card/bank details being shared with our secure payment options so that we can process your transactions.
You also have the option to save your payment details for faster checkout and review your past orders and deliveries. Similarly you consent to your telephone number, email address and shipping address being shared with our nominated courier/s.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on the Site, including, without limitation:
1. Using a false password or one belonging to another user or accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorised to access;
2. Disclosing a password or permitting a third party to use a password or failing to notify us if a password is compromised;
3. Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation;
4. Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”;
5. Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
6. Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting; or
7. Hijacking all or any part of the Site content, deleting or changing any Site content, deploying pop-up messages or advertising, running or displaying this Site or any Site content in frames or through similar means on another Site, or linking to the Site or any page within the Site, without our specific written permission.
Unless otherwise noted, all copyright and other intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that appear as part of the Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are property owned, controlled, licensed or used with permission by Mina Lingerie and/or its parent company, and its subsidiaries and affiliates. The Site as a whole and its Contents are protected by copyright, trade mark and other laws and all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the Site and its Contents are owned by Mina Lingerie or used with permission.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Site. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.